Bishop Vasa and the Marriage and Family Life Office will be sponsoring a bilingual “Celebrating Marriage Mass” for married couples within the Diocese of Santa Rosa. The Mass and reception will be held on Sunday, February 9th at St. Eugene’s in Santa Rosa. The Mass will begin at 3 PM with a reception to follow at 4:30 PM. Special recognition will be offered to those married couples reaching “milestone” anniversaries (5,10, 25, etc…). Special guest at the reception will be Patrick Coffin, Catholic speaker, author, and host of The Patrick Coffin Show, a podcast on faith and culture.
So married couples, mark your calendar for “Celebrating Marriage Mass” on World Marriage Day, February 9th, 2020!
No charge to attend, but please RSVP to the Marriage and Family Life Office at email@example.com or call (707) 566-3305.
- 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time Mass 2020
- Pastor’s Desk 9.27.20
- 25th Sun in Ord Time Outdoor Mass 2020
- 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time Mass 2020
- Pastor’s Desk 9.20.20
- Religious Education Program 2020
- 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time Mass 2020
- NEW! Update on Outdoor Masses
- Pastor’s Desk 9.13.20
- 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time Mass 2020