…..from your Pastors’ Desk…
Advent To-Do List
- Smile often. It’s infectious – isn’t it? (I learned this one from my mom)
- Pray like you mean it. That is, pray what you mean and mean what you pray. (Learned this one from God)
- Tell those you love… that you love them. In words…
- Rediscover old friends. Make that call. Send that Email.
- Make new ones. Engage – interact –open up!
- Hope. As I always say – ‘The Best is Yet to Come’.
- Give when you can. Time is your greatest treasure.
- Give in – when it is the right thing to do. Stop arguing or fighting.
- a. Buy some flowers. 9b. Take time to smell them. 9c. Share them.
- Keep a promise – even if it is… to yourself.
- Laugh often – even if it is AT yourself!
- Reach out. An open hand does more good that a clenched fist ever could.
- Hug a bug…that is…embrace the ‘grinch’.
- Sloooooooow down…and not just when driving. Be where you are when you are there and be with whom you are with. That’s where God is – you know?
- See a sunrise.
- Listen…to rain. It has a lot to say.
- Trust life. Life…is good…when you can get it!
- Have faith.
- Enjoy. Whatever you choose to do – enjoy doing it. It’s okay.
- Make some mistakes and…make sure you Learn from them.
- Explore the unknown. Be not afraid to BE NOT AFRAID…
- Celebrate your own life. You are worth it.
- Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others.