Welcome to Holy Spirit Women’s Club
The Blessed Virgin Mary, our mother calls each one of us to be an example to our church, our family, our community and the world. The mission of the Holy Spirit Women’s Club is to unite women of our parish and all Christian women in our community by providing opportunities for spiritual growth, leadership and service.
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S 2018/2019
- Patron – Our Holy Mother, Mary
- President – Cheryl Dudley
- Vice President – Margie DeMeo
- Secretary – Jane Hoffman
- Treasurer – Lynne DeCota
- Director – Annette Matson
- Director – Adelfa Lopez
- Member At Large – Carroll Charbonnier
Member At Large – Clementina Farias
- Member At Large – Laura Zabatta
- Past President-Bartender – Gloria McKay
- Past President-Head Cook – Lynne DeCota & Nora Ward
The General Meeting is usually held the second Wednesday of the month at the Church Hall, usually at 6:30pm, from September to May. There are no General Meetings in June, July and August. The exceptions are: The Victorian Tea (our main fundraiser of the year) which is held the first Saturday of the month in November at 12 noon; and the combined St Patrick’s Day Party with the Men’s Club held on the Friday night closest to St Patrick’s Day in March.
Please contact the President for any further information. Her phone number is listed in the Church weekly bulletin.
Thanks to Our Holy Mother, Mary…We are Blessed.