Sacrament of Reconciliation: Available by appointment
First Communion Preparation
(2 year process… 1st & 2nd grade or RCIC)
(2 year process…. 6th & 7th grade or RCIT)
Rite of Christian Initiation (RCIA)
Call Megan O’Neil 707.539.4495 ext 13
For other Sacraments:
Please call the Parish Office (707) 539-4495
Requirements for Marriages:
- Couple are registered parishioners and actively attending church or involved in the parish.
- Both have received (or partially received) previous sacraments (baptism, 1st communion & confirmation).
- Couple must notify our church 6 months in advance of date.
Engaged Couples Checklist
Requirements for Baptisms:
- Parents are registered parishioners and actively attending church or involved in the parish.
- At least one parent and godparent is baptized Catholic and active in their faith.
- Parents must attend (godparents encouraged to attend also) a ‘Baptismal Preparation’ class to prepare for the sacrament.
- Parents must notify our church 3 months in advance of date.